~when I think about this…the most devastating thing that OB did per the Gay Stance was override STATE’S RIGHTS…an integral part of our system~jude
1. To establish a One World Government/New World Order with a unified church and monetary system under their direction. The One World Government began to set up its church in the 1920:s and 30:s, for they realized the need for a religious belief inherent in mankind must have an outlet and, therefore, set up a “church” body to channel that belief in the direction they desired.
2. To bring about the utter destruction of all national identity and national pride, which was a primary consideration if the concept of a One World Government was to work.
3. To engineer and bring about the destruction of religion, and more especially, the Christian Religion, with the one exception, their own creation, as mentioned above.
4. To establish the ability to control of each and every person through means of mind control and what Zbignew Brzezinski called techonotronics, which would create human-like robots and a system of terror which would make Felix Dzerzinhski’s Red Terrorlook like children at play.
5. To bring about the end to all industrialization and the production of nuclear generated electric power in what they call “the post-industrial zero-growth society”. Excepted are the computer- and service industries. US industries that remain will be exported to countries such as Mexico where abundant slave labor is available. As we saw in 1993, this has become a fact through the passage of the North American Free Trade Agreement, known as NAFTA. Unemployables in the US, in the wake of industrial destruction, will either become opium-heroin and/or cocaine addicts, or become statistics in the elimination of the “excess population” process we know of today as Global 2000.
~Ted Nugent that is being harassed repeatedly by the FEDS because they don’t like his outspoken Patriotism. Also it was one of his pens of *pigs* that were slaughtered in Michigan…~
I know some of you might not like Glenn Beck but look and see what our government is doing to individuals and even private companies.
I hope all of you will watch this and send it to your hunting friends and those that believe in the Bill of Rights and 2nd amendment. You cannot make this stuff up, it is happening as we speak….
These liberal elitist want TO CONTROL EVER ASPECT OF YOUR LIFE, THIS IS JUST THE START!!!!!!!! This is not just about hunting and gun rights it is about control!!!!
We have to take a stand and speak out. And No we are not nut cases either.
We are being harrassed, pressured AND FORCED into submission and control by a bunch of out of control bureaucrats and badge heavy elitists. Who are making up ridiculous rules and regulations for not good purpose….
“The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.” ~ H. L. Mencken
Monday will mark what would have been Aldous Huxley’s birthday (well… his like 114th). Huxleyexplored the boundaries of fiction and nonfiction alike over his amazing and proficient career. Huxley was a scientist but when a condition in his early twenties left him blind for a few years, he turned to writing. Huxley infamously penned Brave New World in 1932, which is what’s really always blown my mind since I read it as a teenager. This book which deals with a controlled society and pharmaceuticals and book banning, was sooooo far ahead of it’s time.
For my Cult of Personality exhibit at MIR Gallery in Nashville this past December, I illustrated some of my favorite authors. Huxley of course made the cut. Many of the elements of this illustration center around the visionary side of Huxley’s work (via the use of mescaline.) The central theme, however, is the concept of him rolling in his grave at his prophesies (really urgent warnings in the form of fiction) taking hold of our world today. Behavior-altering medications are common-place and many societies are facing constant stifling of their freedoms of speech and expression (even in the U.S., there is now twittercide where people are losing their jobs based on tweets they made or blogs they wrote on their own time.) Huxley was one of the most unique voices and minds of the past century. He brought to the forefront of the arts world many issues which effect us today including mood-controlling mediation, the role of government in spiritual freedom, and our cognitive liberties.
Gerald Celente - The Regular Guys – 24 Oct 2011 : there is no saving the system not as long as they continue the policies that they do …the whole system is corrupt from top to bottom , Gaddafi was hot o Condoleza Rice , what it all boils down to regarding the protests is just a lot of angry people as the system is rigged , the big guys can get away with everything that’s what makes people angry explains Gerald Celente , these banks are ripping off everybody not one head rolls.
Kerry Lutz Exclusive Interview with Darryl R. Schoon 10-5-11
Kerry Lutz Exclusive Interview with Darryl R. Clean 10/05/11
Catherine Austin Fitts, host of the Solari Report, responds to fears of economic collapse and describes some of the forces at work that continue to undermine the middle class, such as inflation, GAT, and the WTO. The Solari Report is a weekly live interactive briefing with commentary and guest experts that go behind the headlines to reveal what’s really happening in the global financial system…
As protesters continue to run riot in the streets, economists are warning that the whole of Europe and by extension, the rest of the world could face financial armageddon should Greece default on its debt, in the absence of a second bailout.
Financial experts are warning of a ‘Lehman Moment’ as the European markets are beginning to show signs of unraveling in the wake of the Greek crisis.
“The markets have moved from simply pricing in a high probability of a Greek debt default to looking at a scenario of it becoming disorderly and of contagion spreading to other economies like Portugal, like Ireland, and maybe Spain, Italy and Belgium.” a former UK Treasury official told Bloomberg news.
Many European countries and banks currently hold billions in Greek debt, meaning that a Greek default will act like a virus throughout Europe.
According to the Bank for International Settlements, Spanish banks currently hold $600 million in Greek debt, Italian banks hold $2.6 billion, UK banks hold $3.2 billion, French banks hold $19.8 billion, German banks hold $26.3 billion and other Eurozone countries hold a combined total of around $15.7 billion in Greek debt.
US banks also hold $1.8 billion in Greek debt and Japanese banks hold $500 million in Greek debt.
The euro has declined by more than 2 percent against the already vastly devalued dollar within the past two days. Equities declined around the world, while corporate bond protection costs soared to their highest level since January. There is now an estimated 78 percent chance that Greece will not pay its debts.
Four of Greece’s largest banks have been downgraded by Standard & Poor’s, while Moody’s Investors Service said it may downgrade BNP Paribas SA and two other big French banks owing to the amount of Greek debt they hold.
A worldwide market freeze on the scale of that seen in 2008 following the collapse of Lehman is looking increasingly likely. Such a scenario would send shockwaves through currencies, money markets, equities and derivatives globally.
The Greek Prime Minister, George Papandreou, is seeking a parliamentary vote on a 78 billion-euro ($110 billion) program of austerity cuts and asset sales. The EU and the IMF have announced that the program must be passed by the end of the month in order that the country can receive “funds disbursement”.
Should such a motion not pass, “Armageddon scenarios come into play, which include default and potentially the whole contagion scenario plays out.” Charles Diebel, head of market strategy at Lloyds Bank Corporate Markets in London, wrote in a note to clients yesterday.
1. Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil. Regardless of what you know, don’t discuss it — especially if you are a public figure, news anchor, etc. If it’s not reported, it didn’t happen, and you never have to deal with the issues.
2. Become incredulous and indignant. Avoid discussing key issues and instead focus on side issues which can be used show the topic as being critical of some otherwise sacrosanct group or theme. This is also known as the “How dare you!” gambit.
3. Create rumor mongers. Avoid discussing issues by describing all charges, regardless of venue or evidence, as mere rumors and wild accusations. Other derogatory terms mutually exclusive of truth may work as well. This method works especially well with a silent press, because the only way the public can learn of the facts are through such “arguable rumors”. If you can associate the material with the Internet, use this fact to certify it a “wild rumor” which can have no basis in fact.
4. Use a straw man. Find or create a seeming element of your opponent’s argument which you can easily knock down to make yourself look good and the opponent to look bad. Either make up an issue you may safely imply exists based on your interpretation of the opponent/opponent arguments/situation, or select the weakest aspect of the weakest charges. Amplify their significance and destroy them in a way which appears to debunk all the charges, real and fabricated alike, while actually avoiding discussion of the real issues.
5. Sidetrack opponents with name calling and ridicule. This is also known as the primary attack the messenger ploy, though other methods qualify as variants of that approach. Associate opponents with unpopular titles such as “kooks”, “right-wing”, “liberal”, “left-wing”, “terrorists”, “conspiracy buffs”, “radicals”, “militia”, “racists”, “religious fanatics”, “sexual deviates”, and so forth. This makes others shrink from support out of fear of gaining the same label, and you avoid dealing with issues.